What are the fun things to do in Vietnam!
Travel is all about the experience right?
So, we can all agree that the best part about booking a trip is figuring out what to do? Hell yeah it is!! You probably already know exactly what you want to do. You just need to figure out how to get in, where these things are and where to recharge the batteries for the next round.
This adventure is taking us out on the road until the end of this year. In that time we'll be looking for all the fun things to do in Vietnam. Mostly off the beaten track too.
We know where all the existing amazing spots are and we intend to check out a few but it not our main aim. We want to find those undiscovered spots ans show you the raw beauty of this country.
Once we find them, we look for interesting things to do and share them with you!
Fun things to do in Vietnam for US
Now bear in mind that we're in our 40's, so cliff jumping and drinking all night is not our thing at all. We can still rock a hostel stay and surprise the heck out of millennials, lol! But we prefer doing the things that remind us of how awesome this green rock we're living on is!
We're more into things like exploring caves, waterfalls, day trips and testing beach spots.
And it's confession time...
We're currently on the road and it's wet season! Not just 'oh yeah I heard about that' -wet season, but it's torrential here in Vietnam.
Our stay in Da Lat recently made us realize a few things. Like, while it would be awesome to see waterfalls, it's not so great in a downpour for various reasons. The worst of the wet season should be over by mid September and until then, we'll try as many things as we can.
And don't worry we have a few awesome things in the pipeline! Keep an eye on this page as well as our YouTube channel.
Know of any fun things to do in Vietnam that we MUST try? Know of any fun things to do in Vietnam that you're super curious about and want to know more about? Then hit us up in the comments. We love recommendations and making our Tribe part of the adventures, so let us know!
But that's enough talking, it's time to show you what we have been up to so far. Hope you enjoy and see you in the next one...
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Dark Cave is whole different creature from your average tourist cave experience and we couldn’t wait to try it out! We thought the weather was … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Seen one cave, seen ‘em all? Not the case at Paradise Cave, Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park During our 2016 visit to Dong Hoi, … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Thien Mu Pagoda, piece of a rich and complex Hue history The Thien Mu Pagoda is a local superstar in Hue. Every tour agency, local … Read MoreRead More »
- Whether your passing through or staying for a while, there is always something going on in this epic city. We’re here to tell you about five … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Do one crazy thing in Da Lat! Crazy House! You might be wondering what would inspire a visit to this crazy looking place. First impressions … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Why Elephant waterfall should be on your Da Lat to-do-list Among the many things to see and do in Da Lat is Elephant Waterfall. It’s … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Me Linh Coffee Garden the place to get your poop coffee on! Sounds odd we know. And if you don’t know what poop coffee is … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Why it’s worth visiting the FITO Museum in Ho Chi Minh City We found the FITO Museum on our third visit to Ho Chi Minh … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail A day at the beach with Coco Beachcamp Wondering what to do in when you’re in La Gi? This small seaside town located in the … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Sightseeing in Tuy Hoa?? Where is it and is there much to see? This gorgeous seaside town bowled us over with stunning scenery … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail 100 Roof Cafe Da Lat is definitely something different We must have walked past this odd-looking place half a dozen times before curiosity got the … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail The Reunification Express and our two and a half hours on one of the top ten train rides in the world Trains, love them or … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Looking for something different to do in Hue? Then look no further than a Vespa Safari Tour! We’ll admit being motorcycle riders ourselves, we’re not … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Got time in Hue but not sure what to do? Start with the Imperial Palace! One of our favorite things to do in Hue … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Visiting the most famous lady at the Linh Ung Pagoda in Son Tra Is it worth trekking out to the Linh Ung Pagoda when you’re … Read MoreRead More »
- FacebookPinTweetEmail The legends of Marble Mountain Marble Mountain. Sounds majestic doesn’t it? There is a legend that surrounds this outcrop of hills and it dates back … Read MoreRead More »