Destination Guides coming at you!
In May 2018 we were coming to end of a three month stay in beautiful Da Nang. As much as we were absolutely loving life on the beach, it just wasn't getting rid of the itchy-feet feel.
Our initial plan was to stay in three different locations for three months at a time. We were hoping this slow version of travel meant we could take our time. Leisurely exploring the surrounding areas and vlog and blog about our experiences.
We soon learnt that for a skinny country, there sure is a helluva lot to explore! And missing out by sitting in an apartment in one place, not good!
What did we do?
We gave up apartment living in exchange for the,
What is that? We minimized our already meager belongings to the bare essentials. Those got stuffed into a couple of backpacks (and a GIVI) and we bought two Honda Waves.
This is taking slow travel up a notch! Taking it out on the road , enjoying as many nooks and crannies of this amazing country as we can in the time we have left. Aaarrgghhh why haven't we thought of this earlier?!
How do you benefit?
Out on the road means we're in different places trying new things and staying in different types of accommodation.
You know, doing the stuff you get to enjoy watching and reading from the comfort of your couch.
All the nitty-gritty stuff we find and learn about out on the road comes straight into our Our Two Cents page! So, when you decided you want to do more than read about Vietnam, you'll have an arsenal of information at your disposal, right here!
Our Destination Guides are quick snap shots with all the best bits you need to know. In addition, they will have links to accommodation and activity reviews and where to snack your chops!
If you have a destination you would like to know more about or can recommend, then hit us up in the comments. We love recommendations and we love making our Tribe part of the adventures!
Okay, enough yabbering from us! Let's go have a look at what we have actually managed to see so far...
- Whether your passing through or staying for a while, there is always something going on in this epic city. We’re here to tell you about five … Read More
- FacebookPin Two days in charming Cam Ranh After a fantastic stay in Tuy Hoa, it was time to hit the road and head to the next … Read More
- FacebookPin Experience a real slice of Vietnam without tourists Our intended destination was Quy Nhon but curiosity got the better of us and we started … Read More
- FacebookPin Da Lat a city of beauty and spoils Our second stop on this new adventure was Da Lat and we knew little about it. We … Read More
- This unassuming city hosted us for one day and night in 2016, on a backpacking trip travelling from Hoi An to Hue. At the time we … Read More