Accommodation in Vietnam and where we chose to lay our head
What is the most asked question for trip planners?
Ah yes, forgot about about that one.
Here we'll aim to give you all the goss on how to find the best accommodation in Vietnam for you and your needs.
We'll also happily tell you about the stuff we didn't like. You may or may not agree, that is up to you. We figured the more info we give, the better informed you'll be.
If you know of a great place you want us to help shout from the rooftops or curious about a place, then hit us up in the comments! We love recommendations and making our Tribe part of the adventures!
- Within our budget
- Onsite parking
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
Once we have a short list we run them through Google Maps. We do this to check what is around them in the form of restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. Basically anything that will make our stay as hassle free as possible.
Want to see more on this process?
Knowing what you are looking for in accommodation helps a lot. Having our basic criteria has helped speed up the process of find accommodation in Vietnam. Super awesome when you're doing things on the fly like us.
We can see we've given you much to ponder and that's great.
To give you an idea on what to expect, check out the places we've stayed at so far...
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Au Lac Bar and Hostel is more than your average Vietnamese hostel This was our second visit to Dong Hoi and it was for pretty much the same reason. We wanted to visit the Phong Nha caves. While researching accommodation options, we found that not only was Dong Hoi cheaper than Phuong Nha, it had more to offer too. … Read More
- Maxim Hotel – Da Lat’s best kept accommodation secret! Vietnam accommodation | Vietnam hotels | Vietnam hostels | Best accommodation Vietnam | Da Lat accommodation | Places to stay in Da Lat | Da Lat hotels | Best budget hotels in Da Lat | Cheap accommodation in Da Lat | Cheap accommodation in Vietnam We found Maxim Hotel by … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Good budget accommodation in Bao Loc Vietnam accommodation | Vietnam hotels | Vietnam hostels | Best accommodation Vietnam | Bao Loc accommodation | Places to stay in Bao Loc | Bao Loc hotels | Best budget hotels in Bao Loc | Cheap accommodation in Bao Loc | Cheap accommodation in Vietnam Khach San Ngoc Phuong was the first of … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Looking for budget accommodation in Hoi An? Then find out why Hoi An Riverlife Homestay should be your first choice. Sure, everyone is constantly on the hunt for accommodation in Hoi An old town. Why not, it’s charming and popular but it can get expensive! What if we told you about an option that is cheap, comfortable, has river views … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Vietnam accommodation | Vietnam hostel | Vietnam hotel | Places to stay in Vietnam | Accommodation Vietnam | Hotels Vietnam | Hotels in Vietnam | Cheap hotels in Vietnam | Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam | Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City | Ho Chi Minh City accommodation | Ho Chi Minh accommodation District 10 … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail When you’re hiding from the action by staying in District 9 of Ho Chi Minh City We chose The Eastern Apartment Ho Chi Minh City for two reasons. Firstly, our Tribe suggested we try Airbnb as an alternative to our usual booking process. Secondly, it was far away from the temptations of the city! We had a ton of … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Vietnam accommodation | Vietnam hostel | Vietnam hotel | Places to stay in Vietnam | Accommodation Vietnam | Hotels Vietnam | Hotels in Vietnam | Cheap hotels in Vietnam | Accommodation in La Gi Vietnam | Where to stay in La Gi | La Gi accommodation | Places to stay in La Gi A great budget option for a … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Hustle and bustle-free My Ha Hotel My Ha Hotel was our friendly and professional budget accommodation option in Tuy Hoa. Let us tell you why we enjoyed our stay here so much… Location honestly, wasn’t high on the priority list for Tuy Hoa. Because we planned on being here for a while, it was more about overall … Read More
- FacebookPinTweetEmail Hong Thien Ruby Heavenly Hong Thien Ruby in Hue is waiting for you! You’ve heard about the beauty of Hue and decided to go see what the Forbidden Purple City is all about. The list of things to see is long, the way to get there clear. What is unclear, is where to stay. How we found Hong Thien … Read More